- 1 What are the stages of PPP lesson?
- 2 How long does it take to plan one lesson?
- 3 What is the duration of lessons in macro lesson plan?
- 4 Why is the PPP method good?
- 5 What are the 5 methods of teaching?
- 6 What is the PPP method?
- 7 What is TBL method?
- 8 What are the three components of PPP model of teaching?
- 9 How do I plan a lesson quickly?
- 10 How long should lessons last?
- 11 How do you calculate how long a lesson will take?
- 12 What is the two types of lesson plan?
- 13 What is the first step in project method of teaching?
- 14 What are the steps of micro teaching?
What are the stages of PPP lesson?
The PPP methodology consists of three stages: the presentation stage, the practice stage, and the production stage. A simplistic description of the methodology follows. In the presentation stage, the ESL teacher introduces and teaches the subject that the students will be required to master.
How long does it take to plan one lesson?
Usually about 5-7 hours for each lesson (especially since I didn’t know the content). Other teachers are your best resource.
What is the duration of lessons in macro lesson plan?
Macro teaching occurs when a teacher provides instruction to the entire class at one time for an extended period of time. The duration time of the Macro Lesson Plan is between 35 to 45 min.
Why is the PPP method good?
A deductive approach often fits into a lesson structure known as PPP (Presentation, Practice, Production). It also allows the teacher to time each stage of the lesson fairly accurately and to anticipate and be prepared for the problems students may encounter.
What are the 5 methods of teaching?
Teacher-Centered Methods of Instruction
- Direct Instruction (Low Tech)
- Flipped Classrooms (High Tech)
- Kinesthetic Learning (Low Tech)
- Differentiated Instruction (Low Tech)
- Inquiry-based Learning (High Tech)
- Expeditionary Learning (High Tech)
- Personalized Learning (High Tech)
- Game-based Learning (High Tech)
What is the PPP method?
PPP is a paradigm or model used to describe typical stages of a presentation of new language. It means presentation, production and practice. The practice stage aims to provide opportunities for learners to use the target structure. They practise by giving each other advice.
What is TBL method?
Task-based Learning (TBL) is a TESOL approach that has roots in the Communicative Language Teaching method, where the teaching process is done entirely through communicative tasks. With Task-based Learning, teachers ask students to complete purposeful tasks that elicit the use of the target language.
What are the three components of PPP model of teaching?
Production – Part 3 of PPP
- 1 – Volume (Amount) of Production.
- 2 – Production Validity.
- 3 – Production Contextualization.
- 4 – Student Autonomy.
- 5 – Issuing Instructions for an Activity.
- 6 – Correcting Errors During the Activity.
How do I plan a lesson quickly?
Tips For Lesson Planning Better and Faster
- Its ever-presence on the to-do list.
- The pressure for pizazz.
- The need for wide differentiation.
- Planning for classroom management.
- Work from a Backwards Plan.
- “Batch” your Planning.
- Set routines in your class structure and stick to them.
How long should lessons last?
Typically, classes last between fifty and ninety minutes, depending on the way the school is set up and the style of the classes. Ideal class length, however, is much shorter.
How do you calculate how long a lesson will take?
Gauging How Long Lessons Take for All The best thing you can do is check with colleagues to get an estimated time and then write that estimate in your plans as a reference. Then after the lesson, refer back to it and write how long it actually took. After a few weeks, you’ll start to notice a bit of a pattern.
What is the two types of lesson plan?
There are two types of lesson planning. The first is a lesson plan for an observation. The second is the planning for the teacher. A lesson plan for an observation is one that makes explicit the kind of thinking that took place before the lesson.
What is the first step in project method of teaching?
Major steps of the Project Method.
- Creating the situation (providing a situation)
- Choosing the project (Selection of the Project)
- Carrying out the project (Executing)
- Recording (Project Report)
What are the steps of micro teaching?
Knowledge acquisition, skill acquisition, and transfer are the three different phases of microteaching.