- 1 How do I delete multiple lessons on Planbook?
- 2 How do I change lesson layout in Planbook?
- 3 How do I delete a year from PlanBook?
- 4 How do I change a class name in PlanBook?
- 5 Does Google classroom have a Planbook?
- 6 What is the best online planner for teachers?
- 7 How do I copy lessons in Planbook?
- 8 How do I edit schedule in Planbook?
- 9 Is Planbook worth?
- 10 How do I change the date on my Planbook?
- 11 How do you organize a lesson plan?
- 12 How do you prepare a lesson plan?
- 13 What is the difference between Planbook and PlanbookEdu?
How do I delete multiple lessons on Planbook?
To delete a range lessons from a specific class, select Go To → Classes, open a class, and select “Manage Lessons” from the options list. To delete a range of lesson from multiple classes, select Go To → School Year, and select “Manage Lessons” from the options list.
How do I change lesson layout in Planbook?
Customizing School Lesson Layouts
- Click on the Go To menu and select “Lesson Layouts”.
- Click the “Add Layout” button.
- Enter a layout name in the corresponding section (this can be anything).
- Enter your desired section/tab names in the fields.
- When you are finished, click the save button.
How do I delete a year from PlanBook?
To remove a school year completely:
- Select the year you wish to delete by clicking on the school year name in the upper-left corner of the screen.
- When the year is active, click on the Go To menu and select “School Year”.
- Click the three-dot icon in the upper-right corner of the window and select “Delete Year”.
How do I change a class name in PlanBook?
Class Name – Enter your class name in the blue bar at the top of the window. Click the three-dot icon and select “Format” to adjust the way that class name appears in your plans.
Does Google classroom have a Planbook?
Google Apps for Education provides an API to allow Planbook to create a sharing option for teachers.
What is the best online planner for teachers?
Here are our favourite apps that helps teachers to create, share and manage their lesson plans to use it in the classroom.
- Planboard – Free Lesson Planner for Teachers.
- Educreations Interactive Whiteboard.
- ShowMe Interactive Whiteboard.
- LearnZillion. (Web)
- ReadWriteThink. (Web)
- Tailor-Ed. (Web)
How do I copy lessons in Planbook?
If you wish to copy a single lesson, you can do that by clicking and holding your cursor on the lesson you wish to copy on the left side of the screen, and releasing on the right side of the screen.
How do I edit schedule in Planbook?
Move around your schedule by dragging and dropping the class on specific days to new time slots, or by clicking and dragging on the bottom of a class to adjust the length of the class period. When making schedule changes, you’ll receive a prompt to select a date when the change should take effect.
Is Planbook worth?
Planbook is 12 dollars a month. This is not a lot and it is well worth it. This is not a teaching tool, but a way for you to keep all of your notes, files, etc all in one place and collaborate with teachers. When teachers have well written lessons we tend to be better prepared for our classes.
How do I change the date on my Planbook?
Enter a term name first (this can be anything you wish) and then choose a date that the change will take place on using the “Start Date” option. After that, change the “Starts On” field to choose the specific schedule day that the schedule will reset to.
How do you organize a lesson plan?
Follow these steps to write lesson plans quickly so you can focus on loving those kiddos.
- Write in standing appointments.
- Fill out morning work activities.
- Go subject by subject and plan for each day.
- Make a list of materials needed.
- Prepare materials for upcoming week by Friday afternoon.
How do you prepare a lesson plan?
Listed below are 6 steps for preparing your lesson plan before your class.
- Identify the learning objectives.
- Plan the specific learning activities.
- Plan to assess student understanding.
- Plan to sequence the lesson in an engaging and meaningful manner.
- Create a realistic timeline.
- Plan for a lesson closure.
What is the difference between Planbook and PlanbookEdu?
The main difference comes in the price. Unlike Planbook, PlanbookEdu has some free features, however to get access to the features you’re most likely to want to use, it costs nearly twice what Planbook does. In the end, the difference between the two comes down to which features are most important to you.