- 1 What are resources in a lesson plan?
- 2 What are the resources for teaching?
- 3 What are examples of learning resources?
- 4 What are teaching materials and resources?
- 5 What are the three main types of resources?
- 6 What are two types of resources?
- 7 What are 3 learning strategies?
- 8 What are the 5 methods of teaching?
- 9 What are primary learning resources?
- 10 How do you prepare learning resources?
- 11 What do you mean by learning resources?
- 12 How do you choose appropriate learning resources?
- 13 What are the different resources on Internet in teaching/learning process?
- 14 What are materials and resources?
- 15 What are the types of teaching/learning materials?
What are resources in a lesson plan?
Resources include video and audio, interactive programs, images, documents, lesson plans, and student activities correlated to state standards.
What are the resources for teaching?
Teaching and learning resources
- text books.
- radio programs.
- digital learning resources including video, audio, text, animations and images.
What are examples of learning resources?
Learning resources might include any of the following:
- Relevant reading materials.
What are teaching materials and resources?
Instructional materials, also known as teaching/learning materials (TLM), are any collection of materials including animate and inanimate objects and human and non-human resources that a teacher may use in teaching and learning situations to help achieve desired learning objectives.
What are the three main types of resources?
Types of Resources: Resources are usually classified into three types, viz. natural, human made and human resources.
What are two types of resources?
Resources is a very broad term, it is basically anything that can be considered a valuable addition. Anything from air to gold is all resources. Let us take a look at the two broad types of resources – natural resources and man-made resources.
What are 3 learning strategies?
There are three main cognitive learning styles: visual, auditory, and kinesthetic.
What are the 5 methods of teaching?
Teacher-Centered Methods of Instruction
- Direct Instruction (Low Tech)
- Flipped Classrooms (High Tech)
- Kinesthetic Learning (Low Tech)
- Differentiated Instruction (Low Tech)
- Inquiry-based Learning (High Tech)
- Expeditionary Learning (High Tech)
- Personalized Learning (High Tech)
- Game-based Learning (High Tech)
What are primary learning resources?
Primary written teaching and learning resources should primarily include textbooks, manuals and curricula since they represent the basis of designing, structuring and managing the teaching process.
How do you prepare learning resources?
Here’s a list of suggestions to get you started:
- Accumulate a collection of high-interest reading materials.
- Tap into resources at local museums, parks, and cultural centers.
- Spend time at the library.
- Create a file for interesting articles.
- Bookmark useful and interesting sites on the Internet.
What do you mean by learning resources?
Learning resource” means a resource used for educational purposes in any format, real or virtual, that: illustrates or supports one or more elements of a course or course of study; and may enrich the learning experience of the student or teacher”.
How do you choose appropriate learning resources?
Selecting teaching resources that meet student needs: a guide
- Follow the official guidelines.
- Ask your teacher-librarian.
- Use data for resource selection.
- Think outside the box for subject-specific tools.
- State and territory education authority guidelines.
- Your teaching resource selection checklist.
What are the different resources on Internet in teaching/learning process?
Web based learning is often called online learning or e-learning because it includes online course content. Discussion forums via email, videoconferencing, and live lectures (videostreaming) are all possible through the web. Web based courses may also provide static pages such as printed course materials.
What are materials and resources?
Material resources are materials found in the natural world that have practical use and value for humans. Material resources include wood, glass (which comes from sand), metals, edible plants, and plastics (which are made from natural chemicals).
What are the types of teaching/learning materials?
Types of Teaching-Learning Material
- Visuals Aids: Blackboard, Posters, Flashcards, Presentations, Printed textbooks, Graphs and Infographics.
- Audio Aids: Radio, Tape-recorder and CDs.
- Audio-visual aids: Videos, Video recordings, Films and Documentaries, Virtual Classrooms.
- Language Laboratory.