- 1 What are emotions lesson plan?
- 2 What to do when you hurt your own feelings?
- 3 How do you deal with emotion activity?
- 4 How do you deal with hurt feelings at work?
- 5 How do you teach your feelings?
- 6 How do you teach emotions?
- 7 How do you calm down when your feelings are hurt?
- 8 How do I stop feeling hurt?
- 9 How do you comfort someone who hurts you?
- 10 What are examples of emotional activities?
- 11 How can you support children to express and manage their feelings?
- 12 What is the difference between feelings and emotions?
- 13 Should I tell my boss he hurt my feelings?
- 14 How do you control your feelings for someone?
- 15 How can I express my emotions at work?
What are emotions lesson plan?
Play “Face draw” pairs Have each pair draw circles on the paper. Then have them in turns draw faces with different emotions for their partners to guess. At the end of the activity invite some students to show the rest of the class their pictures and say what the feeling words are (or get the others to guess).
What to do when you hurt your own feelings?
Treat yourself gently, with compassion, kindness, and affection. If you’re feeling hurt, it’s helpful to acknowledge and admit, “Okay, my feelings are really hurt.” Address your feelings as you experience them. You don’t need to wait until you find an hour to indulge. Think back to when you were a child.
How do you deal with emotion activity?
Try a few of these fun activities to help your students learn how to explore and regulate their emotions.
- Plastic Egg Faces.
- Character Education Videos.
- Emotions Sorting Game.
- Robot Flashcards.
- Mood Meter.
- Emotion Volcano.
- Calm Down Yoga.
- Teaching Feeling Words.
How do you deal with hurt feelings at work?
10 Ways to Manage Emotional Employees
- Read emotional cues and signals. Keep the emotions and feelings of your staff in mind.
- Empathize with those who are hurt.
- Understand the triggers.
- Transform the problem.
- Give them space.
- Keep their dignity.
- Reframe your messages.
- Anticipate and handle responses to change.
How do you teach your feelings?
During mealtime, tell children about a situation that makes you feel a particular emotion (e.g., happy, sad, frustrated, angry, jealous, etc.) Then ask children to share the things that make them feel that same emotion. Add more complicated emotion words to daily talk as children start to understand the basic emotions.
How do you teach emotions?
A great way to help kids learn about feelings is to discuss how various characters in books or TV shows may feel. Pause to ask, “How do you think he feels right now?” Then, discuss the various feelings the character may be experiencing and the reasons why. Talking about other people’s feelings also teaches empathy.
How do you calm down when your feelings are hurt?
If you feel yourself getting angry, what should you do?
- Tell yourself to calm down.
- Force yourself to leave the situation.
- Use visualization to calm down.
- Count to 10 (or 50… or 100) if you feel like you’re about to do or say something harmful.
- Splash some cold water on your face.
- Slow down and focus on your breathing.
How do I stop feeling hurt?
5 Ways to Let Go of Past Hurts
- Make the decision to let it go. Things don’t disappear on their own.
- Express your pain — and your responsibility.
- Stop being the victim and blaming others.
- Focus on the present — the here and now — and joy.
- Forgive them — and yourself.
How do you comfort someone who hurts you?
Ways to Give Comfort If You Have Hurt Your Partner
- Apologize and ask for forgiveness. This may seem obvious, but it is a crucial step.
- Give them space in they need it. Some people need space after they have been hurt.
- Offer affection if it seems appropriate.
- Ask what they need from you.
- Provide some assurance.
What are examples of emotional activities?
Examples of Social and Emotional Skills Include:
- • Displays self-control.
- • Expresses feelings with words.
- • Listens and pays attention.
- • Pride in accomplishments.
- • Has a positive self image.
- • Asks for help when needed.
- • Shows affection to familiar people.
- • Aware of other peoples feelings.
How can you support children to express and manage their feelings?
Be a role model – Kids learn about feelings and how to express them appropriately by watching others. Show your child how you’re feeling about different situations and how you deal with those feelings. Encourage with praise – Praise your child when they talk about their feelings or express them in an appropriate way.
What is the difference between feelings and emotions?
What are feelings? While emotions are associated with bodily reactions that are activated through neurotransmitters and hormones released by the brain, feelings are the conscious experience of emotional reactions.
Should I tell my boss he hurt my feelings?
It’s okay to tell your superiors about your dissatisfaction with certain issues, as long as it’s done properly. Diplomacy is crucial for addressing workplace tensions, and this is especially true if a particular situation involves your boss or another superior.
How do you control your feelings for someone?
How to Stop Loving Someone
- Acknowledge the truth.
- Name your needs.
- Accept the significance.
- Look forward.
- Tap into other bonds.
- Go inward.
- Give yourself space.
- Accept that it takes time.
How can I express my emotions at work?
How to Express Your Feelings in a Professional Way at Work
- Gain Perspective. Before you confront a co-worker or your boss about your feelings, gain some perspective.
- Approach the Person. Go to the person with whom you want to speak and ask him if you can talk to him privately.
- Use “I” Statements.
- Stay Calm and in Control.