- 1 How do I copy a lesson Planbook?
- 2 How do you assemble a lesson plan?
- 3 How can you create a multiple choice questions in your lesson in Insertlearning?
- 4 How do I add a teacher to Planbook?
- 5 How do you share lesson plans on Planbook?
- 6 What is a teacher key on Planbook?
- 7 How do you prepare a week lesson plan?
- 8 What is a 5 step lesson plan?
- 9 What are the 7 E’s of lesson plan?
- 10 Can I copy an entire class in Google Classroom?
- 11 Is insert learning free?
How do I copy a lesson Planbook?
If you wish to copy a single lesson, you can do that by clicking and holding your cursor on the lesson you wish to copy on the left side of the screen, and releasing on the right side of the screen.
How do you assemble a lesson plan?
Steps to building your lesson plan
- Identify the objectives.
- Determine the needs of your students.
- Plan your resources and materials.
- Engage your students.
- Instruct and present information.
- Allow time for student practice.
- Ending the lesson.
- Evaluate the lesson.
How can you create a multiple choice questions in your lesson in Insertlearning?
Click the question tool on the toolbar and then click on a paragraph to add a question below it. Type in the question, assign the number of points, and then click “Save”.
How do I add a teacher to Planbook?
- Click on the Go To -> Teachers.
- Click the “Invite Teachers” button.
- Click in the box and type the email of the account you wish to add, drag/drop the email from another document, or paste the email into the field.
To adjust the classes you wish to share, click on Go To -> Classes and click on a class there. Adjust the “Collaborate” section here to allow sharing. This section allows teachers to share a “View-Only” version of their plans with a student, groups of students, or parents.
What is a teacher key on Planbook?
The “Teacher Key” and “Student View Key” are passwords that you can set up on the “Sharing Options” page of your plans (under the Go To menu).
How do you prepare a week lesson plan?
How to Make a Lesson Plan
- Know your students. Understand who you are going to educate.
- Set learning objectives. A learning objective is a statement that provides a detailed description of what students will be able to do upon completing a course.
- Write the objective for the lesson.
- Plan your timeline.
What is a 5 step lesson plan?
The five steps involved are the Anticipatory Set, Introduction of New Material, Guided Practice, Independent Practice and Closure.
What are the 7 E’s of lesson plan?
So what is it? The 7 Es stand for the following. Elicit, Engage, Explore,Explain, Elaborate, Extend and Evaluate.
Can I copy an entire class in Google Classroom?
You can copy an active or archived class that you plan to teach again. Only teachers and co-teachers can copy a class. The teacher who copies the class becomes the primary owner of the copied class.
Is insert learning free?
InsertLearning (formerly DocentEDU) is a Chrome extension (with companion iOS and Android apps) that lets teachers turn any site into an interactive online lesson. There’s a free trial available, but extensive use will require the paid version.