- 1 How do I cite a lesson plan in APA?
- 2 How do I cite an online lesson in APA?
- 3 How do you cite online curriculum?
- 4 How do you cite a verbal lecture in APA?
- 5 How do you cite a lesson?
- 6 How do you cite a professor’s lecture in APA in-text?
- 7 How do you cite a source?
- 8 How do you reference a website?
- 9 How do you reference a lecture?
- 10 How do you cite a handout in APA in text?
- 11 How do you cite a PowerPoint class in APA?
How do I cite a lesson plan in APA?
The citation on the Reference page for the lecture notes would look like the following in APA: Author. (year). In italics write the name or title of the lecture.
How do I cite an online lesson in APA?
Online courses, including Moocs, can be cited by providing the instructors, year of course creation (if known), title of the course, site that hosts the course, and URL.
How do you cite online curriculum?
To cite the entire curriculum, use the basic format for a book. You may have a corporation or organization as the author. If the curriculum is a kit, add that in brackets. Dodge, D. T., Berke, K., Rudick, S., Baker, H., Sparling, J., Lewis, I., & Teaching Strategies, Inc.
How do you cite a verbal lecture in APA?
Reference list. Professor’s last name, Initial of first name. year, month and day of lecture. Lecture title in italics [Lecture recording].
How do you cite a lesson?
If you are citing a class lecture, provide the lecture title in quotation marks after the professor’s name, the course name and course number after the lecture title and add the word “Class lecture” (without quotation marks) after the location.
How do you cite a professor’s lecture in APA in-text?
You would reference this source in-text as you normally would by the author’s last name and date. For lecture notes, you would write something like [Lecture notes on key Sophists] in place of the title. Your second choice is to refer to the lecture as personal communication.
How do you cite a source?
MLA citing with two containers should be formatted like this: Author’s Last name, First name. “Title of Source.” Title of Container, other contributors, version, numbers, Publisher, publication date, location. Title of Second Container, Other contributors, version, number, Publisher, publication date, location.
How do you reference a website?
Include information in the following order:
- author (the person or organisation responsible for the site)
- year (date created or last updated)
- page title (in italics)
- name of sponsor of site (if available)
- accessed day month year (the day you viewed the site)
- URL or Internet address (pointed brackets).
How do you reference a lecture?
Basic format to reference lecture notes
- Author or authors. The surname is followed by first initials.
- Title (in italics).
- Description of format.
- Unit name and Unit code.
- Date lecture was delivered.
How do you cite a handout in APA in text?
With author information: (Date of publication). Title of the handout [Class Handout]. Name of Department, Name of School, City, Province.
How do you cite a PowerPoint class in APA?
Instructor’s Last Name, First Initial. Second Initial if given. (Year Presentation Was Created). Title of presentation: Subtitle if any [PowerPoint presentation].