- 1 What are the six components of Assure model?
- 2 What is a topic in a lesson plan?
- 3 What is assure model all about?
- 4 How do I apply for Assure model?
- 5 What is SAMR model?
- 6 Why assure model is important?
- 7 What are the skills needed in the 21st century?
- 8 What are the different levels of learners?
- 9 What is a 5 step lesson plan?
- 10 What are the 7 E’s of lesson plan?
- 11 What are the 3 types of lesson plan?
- 12 What is the full meaning of Assure?
- 13 How does the Assure model differ from other lesson plans?
- 14 How can you assure good performance of learners?
What are the six components of Assure model?
In conclusion, the ASSURE model has six components each necessary for the successful implementation of the instruction, including: 1) Analyze learners, 2) State Objectives, 3) Select Methods, Media, and Materials, 4) Utilize Media and Materials, 5) Require learner Participation, and 6) Evaluate and Revise.
What is a topic in a lesson plan?
LESSON PLANNING: TOPIC & OBJECTIVES. The topic is what the lesson is about. Possible ESL lesson topics include greetings, colors, handwriting, etc. That’s pretty easy to understand.
What is assure model all about?
ASSURE model is a procedural guide for planning and delivering instructions that integrates technology and media into the teaching process. It also refers to a systematic approach of writing lesson plans that helps teachers in organizing instructional procedures.
How do I apply for Assure model?
The ASSURE model gets its name from the following six stages involved in the process:
- A: Analyze learners.
- S: State goals and objectives.
- S: Select methods and media.
- U: Utilize media and technology.
- R: Require learner participation.
- E: Evaluate and revise the blended learning strategy.
What is SAMR model?
The SAMR Model is a framework created by Dr. Ruben Puentedura that categorizes four different degrees of classroom technology integration. The letters “SAMR” stand for Substitution, Augmentation, Modification, and Redefinition.
Why assure model is important?
The ASSURE model is an instructional system or guideline that teachers can use to develop lesson plans which integrate the use of technology and media (Smaldino, Lowther & Russell, 2008). The ASSURE Model places the focus on the learner and the overall outcome of accomplishing learning objectives.
What are the skills needed in the 21st century?
What Are 21st Century Skills?
- Critical thinking.
- Information literacy.
- Media literacy.
- Technology literacy.
What are the different levels of learners?
The Six “Levels” of Learning
- Level 1 – REMEMBER. Learners are able to recall a wide range of previously learned material from specific facts to complete theories.
- Level 2 – UNDERSTAND.
- Level 3 – APPLY.
- Level 4 – ANALYZE (critical thinking).
- Level 5 – EVALUATE (critical thinking).
- Level 6 – CREATE (critical thinking).
What is a 5 step lesson plan?
The five steps involved are the Anticipatory Set, Introduction of New Material, Guided Practice, Independent Practice and Closure.
What are the 7 E’s of lesson plan?
So what is it? The 7 Es stand for the following. Elicit, Engage, Explore,Explain, Elaborate, Extend and Evaluate.
What are the 3 types of lesson plan?
What are the 3 types of lesson plan?
- Detailed lesson plan. A detailed plan covers everything and gets teachers fully prepared for the lesson ahead.
- Semi detailed lesson plan.
- Understanding by design (UbD)
- Stage 1: Desired Results.
- Stage 2: Assessment Evidence.
What is the full meaning of Assure?
Instructional Design Models Certificate (Fully Online). ASSURE is an instructional design model that has the goal of producing more effective teaching and learning. “ASSURE” is an acronym that stands for the various steps in the model. The following is a breakdown of each step. See also: ADDIE Model.
How does the Assure model differ from other lesson plans?
The main difference between an inexperienced teacher and an expert teacher is that an expert teacher can easily decide on content, appropriate teaching strategies, and delivery medium. The ASSURE model gives new (inexperienced) teachers a general roadmap to follow to help them think more like expert teachers.
How can you assure good performance of learners?
10 Classroom Strategies to Dramatically Improve Student Achievement
- Establish a climate of mutual respect.
- Set high and clear expectations for quality work.
- Insist on high quality by having students polish their work.
- Get students to read twice as much every day.
- Get students to write twice as much every day.