- 1 How well do you know your parents questions?
- 2 How do students know their parents?
- 3 How can I share my parents lesson plan?
- 4 How do you get to know your parents better?
- 5 Who know me the best questions?
- 6 What is a good question?
- 7 What questions should I ask my students parents?
- 8 What tutors should ask parents?
- 9 What questions should parents ask teachers?
- 10 How do I share my parents Planbook?
- 11 How do I copy lessons in Planbook?
- 12 How do I add a teacher to Planbook?
- 13 What’s a crazy question to ask?
- 14 How do I ask my mom awkward question?
- 15 What questions should I ask my parents before they die?
How well do you know your parents questions?
How Well Do You Really Know Your Mom, Though?
- Where was she born (country, state and city)?
- What is her exact date of birth?
- What is her maiden name?
- What is her middle name?
- What are her parents’ names?
- What color are her eyes?
- What was her childhood nickname?
- What was the name of her grade school?
How do students know their parents?
Make it a goal to call each family in the first few weeks of school. Share a positive observation of their student, and then ask parents/guardians what you should know about their child to best teach them is a good strategy for getting to know students.
Once a lesson plan has been filled out and you are ready to share it with parents, you will want to make sure that it is assigned to the appropriate classroom(s) so that the the parents will be able to access the plans most relevant to their student(s). Then, simply toggle the Share with parents option on.
How do you get to know your parents better?
Important questions you should ask your parents:
- What was your childhood like?
- What were you like in high school?
- How would your parents have described you?
- When you think about a fork in the road in your life, what was it and why did you choose that particular path?
- What happy memory will you cherish forever?
Who know me the best questions?
Let’s see who knows you the best.
- What does a perfect weekend look like to me?
- What always makes me laugh?
- What do I like more: Sweet or salty food?
- What are my goals for the next 10 years?
- What is one of my biggest fears?
- What is my all-time favorite food?
What is a good question?
Break the ice and get to know people better by selecting several of these get-to-know-you questions.
- Who is your hero?
- If you could live anywhere, where would it be?
- What is your biggest fear?
- What is your favorite family vacation?
- What would you change about yourself if you could?
- What really makes you angry?
What questions should I ask my students parents?
How and when would you like me to be in touch with you this year? What do you hope I’ll communicate with you about? Is there anything else you can tell me about your child that you think would help me support his/her learning? Is there a question you hope I’ll ask you about your child?
What tutors should ask parents?
What you should ask the parents
- Why do you want your child to work with a tutor?
- How long do you think it should take to accomplish your objectives?
- How do you expect your child to perform in school?
- How does your child handle stress?
- Could your work schedule conflict with your child’s tutoring schedule?
What questions should parents ask teachers?
Questions to Ask During Parent Teacher Conferences:
- How do you best prefer to communicate with me? (Email?
- What do you see as my child’s strengths?
- What do you think are the academic challenges for my child?
- What would you do if my child were struggling academically with something?
- How is my child doing socially?
To adjust the classes you wish to share, click on Go To -> Classes and click on a class there. Adjust the “Collaborate” section here to allow sharing. This section allows teachers to share a “View-Only” version of their plans with a student, groups of students, or parents.
How do I copy lessons in Planbook?
If you wish to copy a single lesson, you can do that by clicking and holding your cursor on the lesson you wish to copy on the left side of the screen, and releasing on the right side of the screen.
How do I add a teacher to Planbook?
- Click on the Go To -> Teachers.
- Click the “Invite Teachers” button.
- Click in the box and type the email of the account you wish to add, drag/drop the email from another document, or paste the email into the field.
What’s a crazy question to ask?
Funny questions to ask list
- Is cereal soup?
- What is the sexiest and least sexy name?
- What secret conspiracy would you like to start?
- What’s invisible but you wish people could see?
- What’s the weirdest smell you have ever smelled?
- Is a hotdog a sandwich?
- What’s the best Wi-Fi name you’ve seen?
How do I ask my mom awkward question?
Don’t miss a thing
- Are you really proud of me?
- Was I a mistake?
- Were you really a virgin when you met Dad?
- Why do you tell me not to swear when you swear all the time?
- Do you still love Dad?
- Did you ever do drugs?
- Do you still think about a guy in your past?
- Do you judge me for my choices?
What questions should I ask my parents before they die?
Questions to Ask Parents About Their Relationship or Love Lives
- Did you have a first crush?
- Tell me about your first love.
- How did you meet my other parent?
- What has your relationship been like with them?
- How would you describe your spouse?
- How did you know your spouse was the one?
- What was your wedding like?