- 1 How do you cite a lesson in APA?
- 2 How do you cite a lesson?
- 3 How do you cite a talk in APA?
- 4 How do I cite an online lecture?
- 5 How do you cite an online class lesson?
- 6 How do you cite a professor’s lecture in APA in-text?
- 7 How do you reference a talk?
- 8 How do you cite an online lecture in APA 7?
- 9 How do I cite a YouTube lecture in APA?
- 10 How do you do a work cited page?
How do you cite a lesson in APA?
Reference list. Professor’s last name, Initial of first name. year, month and day of lecture. Lecture title in italics [Lecture recording].
How do you cite a lesson?
If you are citing a class lecture, provide the lecture title in quotation marks after the professor’s name, the course name and course number after the lecture title and add the word “Class lecture” (without quotation marks) after the location.
How do you cite a talk in APA?
To reference or cite a presentation or poster that was done at a meeting, follow this pattern: Presenter, F.M. (year, month). Title of paper or poster.
How do I cite an online lecture?
To cite an online lecture or speech, follow the MLA format template. List the name of the presenter, followed by the title of the lecture. Then list the name of the website as the title of the container, the date on which the lecture was posted, and the URL: Allende, Isabel.
How do you cite an online class lesson?
Online courses, including Moocs, can be cited by providing the instructors, year of course creation (if known), title of the course, site that hosts the course, and URL.
How do you cite a professor’s lecture in APA in-text?
You would reference this source in-text as you normally would by the author’s last name and date. For lecture notes, you would write something like [Lecture notes on key Sophists] in place of the title. Your second choice is to refer to the lecture as personal communication.
How do you reference a talk?
Basic format to reference lecture notes
- Author or authors. The surname is followed by first initials.
- Title (in italics).
- Description of format.
- Unit name and Unit code.
- Date lecture was delivered.
How do you cite an online lecture in APA 7?
Author Surname, First Initial. Second Initial. (Year). Lecture title [Format].
How do I cite a YouTube lecture in APA?
- Use the name of the account that uploaded the video as the author.
- Provide the specific date on which the video was uploaded.
- Italicize the title of the video.
- Include the description “[Video]” in square brackets after the title.
- Provide the site name (YouTube) and URL of the video.
How do you do a work cited page?
- Begin your Works Cited page on a separate page at the end of your research paper.
- Label the page Works Cited (do not italicize the words Works Cited or put them in quotation marks) and center the words Works Cited at the top of the page.
- Double space all citations, but do not skip spaces between entries.