How do I cook worms?
You can roast them, fry them, chop them, or dehydrate them. You can even grind the dry ones into a powder to be added to flour or the like. To dry put boiled earthworms on a baking sheet and cook at 325 F for 15 minutes.
Did they use real worms in How Do You Eat Fried worms?
The filmmakers used both real and fake worms throughout the movie. These worms were purchased from a bait store and returned when the filming was over. Most of the worms that appear in the film were not real; they were made of either rubber, gelatin and food coloring, or mushroom stems during the cooking sequences.
Is how do you eat fried worms appropriate?
The MPAA rated How to Eat Fried Worms PG for mild bullying and some crude humor.
How Do You Eat Fried Worms Discussion Questions?
Possible questions for discussion:
- What’s the most disgusting thing you ever ate?
- Would you ever eat a worm?
- Why did Alan and Joe try to trick Billy?
- Do you think the four boys will remain friends after all of this?
- What did you think about the way the boys’ parents responded?