- 1 How do I copy a lesson Planbook?
- 2 What is Eduphoria?
- 3 How do you use Eduphoria?
- 4 How can you create a multiple choice questions in your lesson in Insertlearning?
- 5 How do I add a teacher to Planbook?
- 6 What is a teacher key on Planbook?
- 7 Is Planbook worth?
- 8 How do I log into Eduphoria?
- 9 How do you get answers on Eduphoria?
- 10 How do I set up a Eduphoria account?
How do I copy a lesson Planbook?
If you wish to copy a single lesson, you can do that by clicking and holding your cursor on the lesson you wish to copy on the left side of the screen, and releasing on the right side of the screen.
What is Eduphoria?
Eduphoria is a suite of online tools to help schools manage assessments, curriculum, staff development and evaluation in addition to helping schools monitor student progress.
How do you use Eduphoria?
Add a schedule entry:
- Click the Add an Entry button.
- Select one of the entry types listed above.
- Expand the course tree and select a course (if appropriate).
- Click the Next button.
- Change the name of the course to suit your needs which could also include class time and class period if desired.
How can you create a multiple choice questions in your lesson in Insertlearning?
Click the question tool on the toolbar and then click on a paragraph to add a question below it. Type in the question, assign the number of points, and then click “Save”.
How do I add a teacher to Planbook?
- Click on the Go To -> Teachers.
- Click the “Invite Teachers” button.
- Click in the box and type the email of the account you wish to add, drag/drop the email from another document, or paste the email into the field.
What is a teacher key on Planbook?
The “Teacher Key” and “Student View Key” are passwords that you can set up on the “Sharing Options” page of your plans (under the Go To menu).
Is Planbook worth?
Planbook is 12 dollars a month. This is not a lot and it is well worth it. This is not a teaching tool, but a way for you to keep all of your notes, files, etc all in one place and collaborate with teachers. When teachers have well written lessons we tend to be better prepared for our classes.
How do I log into Eduphoria?
Students will need to login to Eduphoria to take the test:
- Open a browser window and enter the district online testing link.
- Login with your Student ID number and password (the password is set by the system administrator or the teacher).
- Select the appropriate test.
How do you get answers on Eduphoria?
Accessing the Enter Answers View To score student responses, teachers should click on ‘Test Available’ on the Analyze tab. Next, find the assessment by either searching, scrolling, or using the filters on the right side of the screen. Once you find your assessment then click on the ‘Enter Answers’ button to the right.
How do I set up a Eduphoria account?
Creating a user account is easy. Just visit https://eduphoria.zendesk.com and click the Sign In button in the upper right-hand corner. Click Sign Up as shown in the photo below, and it will take you through the quick steps to set up your account. You will need to give a full name and email address.