- 1 Where can I download lesson plans?
- 2 How can I make a lesson plan online?
- 3 How do you make an original lesson plan?
- 4 Can I sell my lesson plans?
- 5 Where can I get free lesson plans?
- 6 What is procedure in lesson plan?
- 7 How do I make an activity plan?
- 8 How can I make my lesson plan attractive?
- 9 What are the 7 E’s of lesson plan?
- 10 What is a 5 step lesson plan?
- 11 What are the 5 methods of teaching?
- 12 What kind of teachers make the most money?
- 13 How can a teacher become rich?
- 14 Do schools give you lesson plans?
Where can I download lesson plans?
Top 7 Websites for Downloading Lesson Plans
- Lesson Plans Center. This is one of the popular sections in Teachnology.
- Lesson Planet.
- HotChalk Lesson Plans.
- Microsoft Lesson Plans section.
How can I make a lesson plan online?
Canva Lesson Plans
- Get started with signing up for a new account in Canva.
- Choose lesson plan templates and customize your own lesson plan design.
- Choose images from Canva stock library or upload your own images.
- Add your text, images, apply filters and finalize your lesson plan.
How do you make an original lesson plan?
Listed below are 6 steps for preparing your lesson plan before your class.
- Identify the learning objectives.
- Plan the specific learning activities.
- Plan to assess student understanding.
- Plan to sequence the lesson in an engaging and meaningful manner.
- Create a realistic timeline.
- Plan for a lesson closure.
Can I sell my lesson plans?
That being said, selling lesson plans and other educational resources is more than just a hobby—it’s an excellent way to earn extra money for work you’re going to do anyway. Considering that there are tons of examples of teachers who earn good money online, the answer is yes.
Where can I get free lesson plans?
Top 10 Free Lesson-Planning Resources for Teachers
- The Stanford History Education Group.
- PBS LearningMedia.
- NCTM Illuminations.
What is procedure in lesson plan?
Lesson Procedure. Your lesson procedure is an in-depth explanation of how the lesson will progress in the classroom. The lesson procedure is essentially step-by-step instructions that walk you through everything from the time students enter the classroom until the bell rings at the end of the period.
How do I make an activity plan?
6 Steps to Make an Activity Plan
- Step 1: Identify Your Objectives.
- Step 2: Create and Gather Materials You Need To Help You Achieve Your Objectives.
- Step 3: Make an Initial Plan.
- Step 4: Plan Your Activity Timeline.
- Step 5: Make an Alternative Plan.
- Step 6: Decide on a Final Activity Plan.
How can I make my lesson plan attractive?
Steps to building your lesson plan
- Identify the objectives.
- Determine the needs of your students.
- Plan your resources and materials.
- Engage your students.
- Instruct and present information.
- Allow time for student practice.
- Ending the lesson.
- Evaluate the lesson.
What are the 7 E’s of lesson plan?
So what is it? The 7 Es stand for the following. Elicit, Engage, Explore,Explain, Elaborate, Extend and Evaluate.
What is a 5 step lesson plan?
The five steps involved are the Anticipatory Set, Introduction of New Material, Guided Practice, Independent Practice and Closure.
What are the 5 methods of teaching?
Teacher-Centered Methods of Instruction
- Direct Instruction (Low Tech)
- Flipped Classrooms (High Tech)
- Kinesthetic Learning (Low Tech)
- Differentiated Instruction (Low Tech)
- Inquiry-based Learning (High Tech)
- Expeditionary Learning (High Tech)
- Personalized Learning (High Tech)
- Game-based Learning (High Tech)
What kind of teachers make the most money?
15 highest-paying teaching jobs
- Library technician.
- Special education teacher.
- Elementary school teacher.
- English as a second language teacher.
- Health educator.
- High school teacher.
- Guidance counselor.
- Learning and development coordinator.
How can a teacher become rich?
Nine Rules for Becoming a Millionaire Teacher
- Spend like you want to grow rich.
- Use the greatest investment ally you have.
- Small fees pack big punches.
- Conquer the enemy in the mirror.
- Build mountains of money with a responsible portfolio.
- Sample a “round-the-world” ticket to indexing.
Do schools give you lesson plans?
As with all planning, the format of lesson plans will vary from school to school. Many school districts provide lesson-plan books, while others allow teachers to develop their own format. Your lessons should be readable and detailed enough that a substitute teacher could teach from them in an emergency.