- 1 How do I use Planbook lesson bank?
- 2 How do I download lesson plans from Planbook?
- 3 How do you organize a lesson plan?
- 4 What is a teacher key on Planbook?
- 5 Does Google classroom have a Planbook?
- 6 How do I use Planbook templates?
- 7 Is Planbook compatible with Google classroom?
- 8 How do I link my Google classroom to my Planbook?
- 9 How do you plan a lesson online?
- 10 How do I export Planbook?
How do I use Planbook lesson bank?
1. While a bank is selected, click the “Add Lesson” button. 2. Enter your lesson information as needed. Lesson Bank – Lessons
- Use the “Select Bank” drop-down menu and select to “Add Lesson Bank”.
- Enter a name for the lesson bank. This can be anything.
- Click the apply/save button to save the changes.
How do I download lesson plans from Planbook?
- Click the printer icon in the upper-right corner of the screen. You’ll see this:
- Week – The week format of your plans.
- Click the printer icon button to download a PDF document of your plans to your computer.
How do you organize a lesson plan?
Follow these steps to write lesson plans quickly so you can focus on loving those kiddos.
- Write in standing appointments.
- Fill out morning work activities.
- Go subject by subject and plan for each day.
- Make a list of materials needed.
- Prepare materials for upcoming week by Friday afternoon.
What is a teacher key on Planbook?
The “Teacher Key” and “Student View Key” are passwords that you can set up on the “Sharing Options” page of your plans (under the Go To menu).
Does Google classroom have a Planbook?
Google Apps for Education provides an API to allow Planbook to create a sharing option for teachers.
How do I use Planbook templates?
First, click on the Go To menu and select “Templates”.
- Click the “Add Template” button towards the top of the screen.
- Enter a name for your template in the blue bar at the top of the window.
- Add a class or group of classes you wish to apply the template to by clicking the plus icon to the right of the “Class” heading.
Is Planbook compatible with Google classroom?
To connect a Planbook class to a Google Classroom class, first ensure you are connected to your Google Account via the instructions here. To view or edit an item, simply click on that from your plans and a new window should open with your Google Classroom account.
Connect Account to Google Calendar and Classroom
- Click on the display name in the upper-right corner of the screen.
- Select “Account”.
- Sign into the Google account you wish to connect to Planbook.com.
- After that is connected, you’ll see the specific calendars and classes in your Google account on the “Account” page.
How do you plan a lesson online?
How to Plan Effective Lessons for Your Online Classroom
- Understand Your Students.
- Set a Clear Objective for the Lesson.
- Incorporate Visuals, Visuals, and More Visuals.
- Keep Your Teaching Modules Short.
- Keep a Clear and Consistent Structure.
- Add Assignments and Homework.
- Evaluate, Reflect and Revise.
How do I export Planbook?
Once you’re logged in, click on Planbooks in your blue navigation bar, and then the More action by the planbook you’d like to export. In the menu that appears click Export. Because entire planbooks are large files, it will take several minutes for your file to generate.