- 1 How do I add events to my Mac Calendar?
- 2 Why can’t I add events to my Calendar on Mac?
- 3 How do I customize my Mac Calendar?
- 4 How do I add an event to my Calendar?
- 5 How do I color code my Mac Calendar?
- 6 How do I add a Calendar widget to my Mac desktop?
- 7 Why are my Calendar events not saving?
- 8 How do I change my calendar settings?
- 9 How do I subscribe to an iCal calendar?
- 10 How do I color code my calendar?
- 11 How do I customize my iPhone calendar?
- 12 How do I add color to my calendar?
- 13 How do I get my iPhone Calendar to show a list?
- 14 How do I add an event to multiple calendars on iPhone?
- 15 How do I automatically add events to my Outlook Calendar?
How do I add events to my Mac Calendar?
How to add an event to a calendar on Mac
- Launch the Calendar app on your Mac.
- Double click on the date you want to add an event to.
- Type in a name for the event.
- Click on the hour, minutes, and AM/PM of the start time and adjust accordingly.
- Click on the hour, minutes, and AM/PM of the end time and adjust accordingly.
Why can’t I add events to my Calendar on Mac?
Make sure you have a Calendar set up in iOS, either an iCloud calendar (Settings -> iCloud) or another one (Settings -> Mail, Contacts, Calendars). If your only calendars are read-only, like Facebook Events and Birthdays, you won’t be able to create events.
How do I customize my Mac Calendar?
To begin changing your settings, go to the Calendar dropdown menu at the top left corner of your screen, and select Preferences. You’ll see four tabs: General, Accounts, Alerts and Advanced. You’ll want to start in General, where you can make all of the little tweaks that customize the look of your Apple Calendar.
How do I add an event to my Calendar?
Create an event
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Calendar app.
- Tap Create Event.
- Optional: If you invite guests, add them to the event. Then, tap and drag the meeting block to a time that works for everyone.
- Swipe up to edit event details like: Title. Location.
- Tap Save.
How do I color code my Mac Calendar?
Change a calendar’s color
- In the Calendar app on your Mac, Control-click the calendar’s name in the calendar list. If you don’t see the calendar list on the left, choose View > Show Calendar List.
- Click a colored circle to select a preset color, or click Custom Color to select a color from the Colors window.
How do I add a Calendar widget to my Mac desktop?
To add more widgets, open the “Notification Center” and scroll down to the bottom of the list. Then, click the “Edit Widgets” button. Alternatively, you can right-click on any widget and choose the “Edit Widgets” button to get to the widget editing screen.
Why are my Calendar events not saving?
Make sure Events is checked on the calendar settings. Events WILL save but NOT display if that is accidentally turned off so it appears like they are not saving. On the phone’s Google calendar select the “hamburger” icon (top left) and look for Events.
How do I change my calendar settings?
Set up your calendar
- Open the Google Calendar app.
- Tap Menu Settings.
- Tap General to change the start of the week, device time zone, default event duration, and other settings.
How do I subscribe to an iCal calendar?
In Calendar, choose “File > New Calendar Subscription”. Enter the iCal feed URL, and then click “Subscribe”. Enter a name for the calendar in the “Name” field and choose a color from the adjacent pop-up menu.
How do I color code my calendar?
First, launch the Calendar app. Tap the Calendars button at the bottom so you can view your list of calendars. Then tap the little “i” buttons to the right of each calendar. The “i” button is where you can edit the color of each calendar.
How do I customize my iPhone calendar?
In the Calendar app, you can choose which day of the week Calendar starts with, display week numbers, choose alternate calendars (for example, to display Chinese or Hebrew dates), override the automatic time zone, and more. Go to Settings > Calendar, then choose the settings and features you want.
How do I add color to my calendar?
Change Calendar Color In the list of calendars on the left side of the screen, hover your cursor over the desired calendar > Click the “Options” icon (3 stacked dots). From the resulting menu, choose the desired color from the color palette. the calendar color is changed.
How do I get my iPhone Calendar to show a list?
Launch the Calendar app on your iPhone. By default, you’ll normally see a month view. Tap on the list button in the top navigation to combine month view with a summary view underneath it. Any day you tap on will then show all the events for that day underneath it.
How do I add an event to multiple calendars on iPhone?
Duplicate or Copy An Event Within Apple’s Calendar App
- Open the Calendar App on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod.
- Tap an event you want to duplicate.
- Select the Edit Button to open up the Edit Details.
- Copy the event title by selecting all and then copying it.
- Go back to the calendar view.
How do I automatically add events to my Outlook Calendar?
> View all Outlook settings. Select Calendar > Events from email. If you see a message in that says “Events from email aren’t turned on for your account.”, select Turn on events from email to start receiving them again.