- 1 How do I share a lesson Planbook?
- 2 How do I download lesson plans from Planbook?
- 3 How do I copy plans in Planbook?
- 4 How do I copy and paste lessons in Planbook?
- 5 Is Planbook worth?
- 6 How do I export Planbook?
- 7 How do I add another teacher to my Planbook?
- 8 How do I share my Planbook as an administrator?
- 9 What is a teacher key on Planbook?
To adjust the classes you wish to share, click on Go To -> Classes and click on a class there. Adjust the “Collaborate” section here to allow sharing. This section allows teachers to share a “View-Only” version of their plans with a student, groups of students, or parents.
How do I download lesson plans from Planbook?
- Click the printer icon in the upper-right corner of the screen. You’ll see this:
- Week – The week format of your plans.
- Click the printer icon button to download a PDF document of your plans to your computer.
How do I copy plans in Planbook?
The “Copy” feature allows teachers to copy or link lessons from other teachers and insert those into their plans.
- Click the “Copy” button at the top of the screen.
- You should see this screen:
- On the left side of the screen, use the “From” drop-down menu to select the teacher, year, and class you wish to import from.
How do I copy and paste lessons in Planbook?
Go to the lesson menu of the lesson plan you want to copy in the first planbook and select “Copy.” Then switch windows, and go to the lesson plan menu where you want to paste the lesson and select “Paste.”
Is Planbook worth?
Planbook is 12 dollars a month. This is not a lot and it is well worth it. This is not a teaching tool, but a way for you to keep all of your notes, files, etc all in one place and collaborate with teachers. When teachers have well written lessons we tend to be better prepared for our classes.
How do I export Planbook?
Once you’re logged in, click on Planbooks in your blue navigation bar, and then the More action by the planbook you’d like to export. In the menu that appears click Export. Because entire planbooks are large files, it will take several minutes for your file to generate.
How do I add another teacher to my Planbook?
- Click on the Go To -> Teachers.
- Click the “Invite Teachers ” button.
- Click in the box and type the email of the account you wish to add, drag/drop the email from another document, or paste the email into the field.
The Sharing Options page allows an administrator to customize how Lesson Banks are shared with specific teachers, specific schools, or the district by creating “permissions”. 1. Click Go To -> Sharing Options.
What is a teacher key on Planbook?
The “Teacher Key” and “Student View Key” are passwords that you can set up on the “Sharing Options” page of your plans (under the Go To menu).